As part of our commitment to safety, we are taking additional precautions in connection with efforts to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. All energy efficiency trade allies are following these health and safety guidelines.
- All employees will be monitored for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
- Customers will be contacted prior to on-site visits to confirm no one has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days. Appointments will be rescheduled if necessary.
- Six feet of social distancing will be maintained.
- Face masks will be worn.
- Hand washing or the use of approved hand sanitizer will be used before and after each visit.
- Equipment and electronics will be sanitized before and between each visit.
Entergy Arkansas wants to help you use energy more efficiently.
Whether you are a residential or business customer, you may be eligible for savings and incentives to help you save energy and money. Learn more about how you can save energy and money for your home or business by clicking the icon below.
With a simple click, shop energy-efficient products on the Entergy Arkansas Marketplace. Learn more and save now on advanced smart thermostats, advanced power strips and other energy-efficient products.
Click here for information on the Energy Efficiency Arkansas Program, a partnership between the Arkansas Energy Office and Arkansas' investor-owned electric and gas utilities and electric cooperatives.