Take advantage of our new refrigerator and freezer recycling offer, including pickup and recycling at no additional cost, and receive a $25 rebate per eligible* appliance recycled.
Entergy Arkansas offers a convenient way to remove and recycle your old, energy-inefficient refrigerators and freezers. According to ENERGY STAR®, you can save up to $260 per year on your energy bill by running more efficient ENERGY STAR certified models and receive a $25 cash incentive for recycling an outdated and inefficient appliance. Not only will the collected appliances not end up in a landfill, but after they are dismantled by recycling technicians, 95% of the materials (such as plastic, metals and glass) will be recycled.
Signs that it is time to retire and recycle your old refrigerator or freezer:
- Accumulation of ice.
- Signs of moisture.
- Broken seal.
- Heat generation.
- Constantly running motor.
Schedule a pickup
- Entergy Arkansas account number.
- Name on account.
- Physical address.
- Appliance information (appliance type, brand/model, cubic feet).
- Email address.
- Phone number.
- Applicant must be an Entergy Arkansas residential customer.
- Appliance must be a refrigerator or freezer.
- Appliance must be between 10 and 32 cubic feet.
- Appliance must be in working (cooling) order, empty, clean and plugged in at the time of pickup.
- Water line must be disconnected.
- Appropriate physical pickup address must be provided.
- Rebate will be mailed within six weeks of appliance pickup.
- Limit one refrigerator and one freezer per household per seven-year period.
Miniature and commercial-size refrigerators and freezers do not qualify. Any freezer must be a stand-alone unit. Entergy Arkansas reserves the right to revise requirements and rebate amount at any time. Rebates are subject to availability. This is not a replacement program. Customer must purchase replacement appliance. Learn more and schedule a pickup by emailing entergyARrecycling@clearesult.com or calling 833-748-7329.