Save money with easy, no direct cost solutions.
From light bulbs to showerheads, the Entergy Arkansas Multifamily Program will install energy-saving products at no direct cost to owners or tenants.
Energy efficiency upgrades will add value to your property by lowering water and sewer costs, as well as lowering energy costs for tenants. Entergy Arkansas will install these free energy-saving products in eligible multifamily properties.
What's offered in this program?
- Direct installation of LED bulbs in tenants' residences at no direct cost to the resident.
- Direct installation of high-efficiency showerheads if there is electric water heating at no direct cost to the tenant.
- Direct installation of high-efficiency kitchen and bath aerators if there is electric water heating at no direct cost to the tenant.
- Air conditioning tune-up performed by a certified technician to clean your system and adjust the refrigerant charge.
- Common area energy efficiency analysis report mailed to the property manager/owner.
- Air conditioning tune-up performed by a certified technician to clean your system and adjust the refrigerant charge. Other incentive measures including duct sealing and air sealing.
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups, Duct Sealing and Air Sealing
The air conditioning tune-up helps each home's system to run more efficiently and provides better comfort to residents while lowering energy costs. This is achieved by a certified technician cleaning your system and adjusting refrigerant charge. For information on participating trade allies, click here.
A duct system that is well-designed and properly sealed can make your home more comfortable, energy efficient and safer. Duct sealing is available for homes with electric heating and cooling systems whose ductwork is significantly leaky.
Reducing the amount of air that leaks in and out of your home is a cost-effective way to cut heating and cooling costs, improve durability, increase comfort and create a healthier indoor environment. Air sealing is available for homes with electric heating and cooling systems whose envelope is significantly leaky.
Kitchen & Bathroom Faucet Aerators
*Savings will vary with efficiency of water heating system, temperature of incoming and outgoing water, and the number of occupants in the home.
Don't wait to save.
Click here to download the complete Program Manual.
Contact the Entergy Arkansas Multifamily Program by email or phone at 866-627-9177.
A message from Entergy Arkansas, LLC. © 2014-2019 Entergy Services, LLC All Rights Reserved. The Entergy Solutions program is an energy efficiency program and not affiliated with Entergy Solutions, LLC.