As part of our commitment to safety, we are taking additional precautions in connection with efforts to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. All energy efficiency trade allies are following these health and safety guidelines.
- All employees will be monitored for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
- Customers will be contacted prior to on-site visits to confirm no one has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days. Appointments will be rescheduled if necessary.
- Six feet of social distancing will be maintained.
- Face masks will be worn.
- Hand washing or the use of approved hand sanitizer will be used before and after each visit.
- Equipment and electronics will be sanitized before and between each visit.
Instant incentives. Long-term savings.
Entergy rewards its agribusiness customers for installing energy-efficient measures.
The goal of the Entergy Arkansas Agricultural Energy Solutions Program is to produce long-term electricity cost savings by offering incentives to agribusiness customers for installing energy efficiency measures when building a new facility or by replacing aging, inefficient equipment. Typical energy-saving measures include:
- LED lighting and lighting controls, including adaptive lighting and occupancy sensors.
- Variable frequency drives for irrigation pumping plants and ventilation fans.
- Irrigation pump tune-ups.
- Exhaust fans.
- Circulation fans.
- High-volume, low-speed fans.
- Milk pre-coolers.
- Variable speed controllers for vacuum pumps.
How does my business benefit from this program?
An energy-efficient facility not only means a lower energy bill for your business, but also improved comfort and productivity. By providing incentives and assistance to agribusinesses that are replacing inefficient equipment, Entergy helps reduce up-front improvement costs, as well as long-term energy bills. Plus, Entergy allows customers to engage their own qualified contractors or in-house staff for improvements.
Who is eligible?
The Entergy Arkansas Agricultural Energy Solutions Program is available to all non-residential electric customers on the following agriculture rate schedules:
- Agricultural pumping.
- General farm service.
- Small general service.
- Large general service.
This program extends to a variety of agribusiness, including poultry, dairy, cattle, swine, indoor horticulture, Delta/row crops and aquaculture facilities.
Start saving today.
Contact the Entergy Arkansas Agricultural Energy Solutions Program by calling 501-435-3010 or emailing AgriculturalEAL@icf.com.
Click here to view the Program Manual.
Please note: An applicant considered a "Free Rider" will be disqualified from program participation. A "Free Rider" is someone who would install an energy efficiency measure without any program incentives or intervention.