2021 Integrated Resource Plan
For more than a century, Entergy Arkansas, LLC (“EAL”) has provided safe, reliable, and affordable electricity to its customers in Arkansas. EAL continues to serve its diverse, growing customer base by proactively planning for future resource needs by the most reliable and economic means possible.
Per APSC Resource Planning Guidelines, EAL is working towards finalizing its 2021 Integrated Resource Plan and the associated Stakeholder Engagement process. The IRP schedule will close with EAL’s fourth and final virtual Stakeholder Meeting in September and the anticipated filing of the 2021 IRP by the end of October 2021.
- Stakeholder Kickoff Meeting: August 25, 2020
- Data Posting Meeting: March 4, 2021
- Supplementary Data Posting Meeting: May 11, 2021
- Modeling Results Meeting: September 22, 2021
- EAL 2021 IRP Filing: October 29, 2021
EAL IRP Modeling Results Meeting
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Click here for WebEx
Please contact the IRP Inbox at EALIRP@entergy.com with comments or questions.